Birthday Wishes for Myself: Today is my Birthday! Dear friends and family, it’s my birthday! You can drop off all presents at my doorstep or just take me out to lunch. Thanks in advance for all the gifts! Happy birthday to me! On our special day, our friends, family, partners in life, and lovers aren’t the only ones to wish us Happy Birthday: now, by updating our Facebook or Whatsapp status, we can do it ourselves, too! Below are some cool birthday messages for yourself that you can use to update your status on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media to make yourself feel special and excited while at the same time letting the whole world know that you are only celebrating your birthday.
Happy Birthday To Me
1. It’s a perfect day for anyone and everyone to wish me a happy birthday. Happy Birthday to me!
2. It’s my birthday! You may now proceed with the gift-giving. Happy Birthday to me!
3. Another year has passed, and I’m still as sexy as ever! Happy Birthday to me!
4. Today I’m going to party harder than ever before because it’s my birthday! Happy Birthday to me!
5. It’s my birthday. Panic Now! Say to myself Happy Birthday to me!
6. Yay! It’s my birthday once again! I wish me, myself, and I a memorable birthday full of the Lord’s blessings. Happy Birthday to me!
7. It’s my birthday today, and by all means, I shall party until I can party no more. You’re free to join in if you want to. Happy Birthday to me!
8. On this day, I wish myself a life filled to the brim with happiness. Happy Birthday to me!
9. I celebrate myself today because I know I’m special and am living my life in grace and favor. Happy birthday to myself.
10. Today is my birthday. Congratulate my parents first, they taught me awesomeness. Happy Birthday to me!
11. Thank you so much for the wonderful birthday wishes! My cup overfloweth with tremendous gratitude and love for each one of you! May we have another year of incredible adventures and unimaginable opportunities!
12. Best wishes to me, on my birthday! Every time my birthday occurs, I do not count the number of years that have passed! I count the number of procedures I have had! I am only up to three, so I am good!
13. Happy birthday to sweet me! I am blessed and highly favored.
14. I am thankful to God for blessing me every single day of my life. I’m a truly blessed soul.
15. Today is my birthday, and by God, I shall treat myself like a King/Queen – even if it’s just for one day.
16. I feel deep within my heart that this special day is going to mark the beginning of a wonderful year for me.
17. Happy Birthday to me! I hope I grow wiser and kinder with every growing time.
18. Gonna party like hell cause it’s my birthday, Happy Birthday to me!
19. Happy Birthday to me! The day is all about cake, presents, love and me.
20. Happy birthday to the most awesome person to ever exist. Yes, That’s me.
21. Because it’s my birthday today, I’ll put a smile on my face and ignore all the things that let me down. I wish myself a very happy birthday!
22. The best thing that has happened this year is to know my flaws and my capabilities. Happy birthday to the wonderful person I’ve become, and best wishes for the next year.
23. I’m grateful for another year that God has bestowed upon me. To me, a very happy birthday!
24. I was born into this world as a naive and innocent soul, but today I’m stronger, kinder, and more mature than ever. So Happy Birthday to me!
25. I believe that I am the equivalent of fine wine or a delicious old cheese. The older, the better. I am thrilled to be another year older today! Happy Birthday to me!
Inspirational Birthday Quotes for Self-respect
27. Here is a list of awesome happy birthday messages and quotes for yourself to help you rejoice and reminisce on another year of life.
28. Happy birthday to me! This year, I will reach for my dreams, not take “no” for an answer, and will never give up. This is my year. I’ve got this!
29. I’m another year older and another year more gorgeous, intelligent, and talented than ever! Happy Birthday to me!
30. After living another year, I’m thankful to God that he has blessed me so much- and that I’m a real blessing to others. Happy birthday to me.
31. You are one-in-a-million! You are intelligent! You are beautiful! You are another year older and another year wiser! Woo hoo!
32. I believe that I am the equivalent of fine wine or a delicious old cheese. The older the better. I am thrilled to be another year older today! Happy Birthday to me!
33. I wish myself a happy birthday. Whatever occurs ahead, or what has happened before, I have managed to remain myself throughout all of my past and future experiences!
34. I’m looking forward to exploring and discovering new paths and scopes for myself. Happy birthday to me!
35. Happy birthday to the most amazing person that was born today. May I make a wonderful future for myself!
36. My Birthday wish to myself is to work hard so I may achieve my dreams in this new year. A very Happy Birthday to me.
37. Happy Birthday to me. I hope all the pain and loss in the previous year teach me to be strong and determined to have a happy and successful new year.
38. I celebrate my special day with the realization that I am currently in possession of the most priceless gift on Earth – LIFE.
39. It’s my birthday, and I shall rejoice because I know how far God has brought me in this life. May the good Lord be forever praised.
40. Before the avalanche of birthday wishes comes in, let me be the first to wish myself a very wonderful birthday. God bless me.
41. I’m excited today because it’s my birthday. Today, I pray for happiness, peace, and prosperity. I know God will answer my prayers. Happy birthday to me.
42. Happy Birthday to someone awesome, talented, beautiful, and funny! Yes, that’s right, today is my birthday!
43. Today is my birthday, and I swear I will take up arms to defend myself against anyone who tells me I have become old.
44. Happy thoughts. Happy memories. Happy dreams. Happy Birthday! H-a-p-p-y B-i-r-t-h-d-a-y!
45. It’s a perfect day for anyone and everyone to wish me a happy birthday. So happy birthday, love, me.
46. It was a fantastic day for a birthday! Plenty of laughter and fun was had by all. You truly know how to make a girl feel so special! I can hardly wait to see what adventures this year will bring!
47. Happy Birthday to me. This year, I’m going to focus on happiness and positivity.
48. Happy birthday to myself. A new year is an opportunity to start over everything I failed.
Long Happy Birthday To Me
50. Keep calm. I’m blessed to see another happy year. Wish me a happy birthday! Happy Birthday to me.
51. Have a wonderful day and don’t forget that you can now park in the handicapped spaces everywhere. Happy birthday, you oldie.
52. Hey guys, I finally figured out what the wonder years are all about. These days, all I do is wonder where things are, like my phone, my wallet, and my car. Yeah, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be.
53. Dear people I know, it’s my birthday today. What I miss the most is being at the age when I thought all the shit I had planned would work out. Now I’m old enough to realize it won’t and it officially sucks. Happy birthday to me. Please send all sympathy cards to my Facebook timeline so I can feel better about myself.
54. Well, guys, it’s official. I’m old. I was online today and had to scroll down to find my birth year in the scroll bar.
55. My birthday makes me think of something that a person can be reminded of when marking his or her special day: the person celebrating it is still young and has much to do! This is not one of those birthdays! Happy Birthday to me!
56. The date of my birth has made me realize that a person does not get to my age, without making smart decisions, and always thinking things through! It is truly, a wonder that I even made it this far! Happy Birthday to me!
57. Wishing myself a Happy Birthday! To this day, I am aware of the fact that most of the people in my life, now see me as being old! It is now time to get some new friends!
58. God has been kind and merciful to me in all these years. Today, I thank him for adding another year to my life. Praying for my life to be showered with happiness in abundance!
59. Even though I have come to an age when my train of thought sometimes leaves without me, I’m ok with it. I mean, I have enough money now to afford riding in a Cadillac instead, so I guess some things do work out in the end.
60. When did I get so stinkin’ old?! I can only meet up with friends these days by visiting the cemetery- that’s when you know you’re old. Oh well, happy birthday to me.
61. Now that I’m officially middle-aged and my brain has caught up with me, why does my body have to start running away?! It’s just not fair. I guess I know what I’m buying myself on my birthday: Botox and a gym membership.
62. On this birthday, I’d like to leave an everlasting imprint on the world by performing great actions. As I become older, I understand how important living and appreciating life is. Thank you, God, for blessing me with such a beautiful life. Wishing myself a wonderful birthday!
63. In life, you only receive what you give. I want to pour all my love, generosity, and compassion into all living things on this important day. I’m happy where I’m at in life right now, and I believe that it’ll only get better. Happy birthday to me!
64. I’d like to wish myself a very happy birthday and hope that in the coming year, I may learn from my mistakes and become a better version of myself. I hope I can do my best to make myself and everyone around me proud. This new year of my life shall be dedicated to my striving as a human being.
65. I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith and that a soft landing is never guaranteed. But Who the hell cares, I love myself, Happy Birthday to Me.
66. Growing up is the best journey I’ve ever embarked on. I enjoy my life, and I enjoy being alive all the time. May the blessings of God be with me forever!
67. Usually, as a person ages, they grow more into adulthood! That is funny because I am still building forts, in my backyard! Cheers to my birthday, and to never, really, growing up!
68. I certainly consider myself to be one of the luckiest people in this world, which is why on my birthday, I don’t want to ask God for anything but thank Him for all the good things He has blessed me with over the years. Thank you, Father.
69. Another year has dawned in this human endeavor My hopes, dreams, and aspirations remain as clear as ever The blockades, obstacles, and barriers are many But the true leader in me must not succumb to any In this journey, I’ve come a long way But the way before me is still very long Happy birthday to me
70. Another day emerges from the night With it comes opportunities Which I must seize to make the future bright Thankful am I to be alive, and in the moment Happy birthday to my humbled soul “Happy Birthday To Me!”
Happy Birthday To Me Captions
72. I might not be the richest person in the world or the world’s president, but I have happiness, peace of mind, and most importantly, the gift of life. Thank you, God, for blessing me with such priceless gifts. On my birthday, I celebrate these little but priceless things. It’s my birthday!
73. I’m alive, self-dependent, and beautiful. I’m so proud of who I am. Keep calm and wish me a happy birthday!
74. Cheers to myself for surviving another year! May I have many more wonderful, crazy years ahead of me! Happy Birthday, Me!
75. Happy Birthday to someone that’s one-in-a-million and the creme of the crop! You are the icing on the cake! That’s right, I sure am!
76. Happy Birthday to me! Here is to another year of terrible decisions and reckless abandon!
77. On my birthday, I am going to be my own best friend: eat too much cake, give bad advice, and party until dawn!
78. On my birthday, one is the loneliest number! That is why there is cake and ice cream and alcohol…
79. Today is my birthday! My fifth 30th birthday, to be exact! Happy Birthday to me!
80. Happy Birthday to me! Turning a year older has made me wonder about certain things, like how much longer can I get away with telling people that I am twenty-five?
81. Wishing myself a very Happy Birthday! Cheers to another year of mishaps, shenanigans, and other somewhat adult behavior!
82. To be another year wiser, braver, and better must be something. Maybe next year!
83. Love to all for remembering me on my special day! It was a beautiful surprise to be able to have quality time to spend with great friends!
84. Happiest of birthdays to me. Happiest of birthdays to me. Oh yes, happiest of birthdays to me. What’s that—you want to wish me a happy birthday?
85. Happy Birthday to someone awesome, talented, beautiful, and funny! Yes, that’s right, it’s my birthday!
86. It feels good to be older. Happy birthday to the awesome person that lives in me! You are just amazing!
87. Happy Birthday to the strongest person I know: Me!
88. Today, I celebrate myself cause it’s my birthday.
89. As I become a year older, I’m most grateful for the people around me. A very happy birthday to me!
90. Happy Birthday! Dear self, rock the new year.
91. Happy Birthday to me! Thank you, God, for providing me with a good and healthy life.
92. Happy Birthday to Me. Thank you, God, for blessing me with another new year.
93. The best thing about every birthday is they always come up with a better version of me every year. I love to be me!
Birthday Wishes For Self-regard
95. On my birthday, I might celebrate with the youth and vigor of someone who can dance and party all night, or in the manner of someone who can eat too much cake and pass out on the sofa watching a bad movie… I am pretty sure I am going to pass out on the sofa!
96. Most people change when they age, but I always manage to stay thirty-five! I’m wishing myself a Happy Birthday!
97. This is for me on my birthday! Being the oldest person in the room says something about me! I am not sure if it is good or bad, but it says something about me!
98. I’m not old. I’m classic. Happy birthday to me!
99. When I woke up this morning, I remembered that it was my birthday… Then I forgot about all of the things that I planned to do and fell asleep! Happy birthday to me!
100. Another year has come and gone, faster than the last. Here I am another year older and another year wiser. A few more gray strands and perhaps a crease or two. I am proud to be blessed with laugh lines from laughing. I enjoy my shimmering silver strands of hair. I love being wiser than I was last year. Oh birthday, I love thee!
101. I had a fabulous birthday! I love getting older. I just hope when I get to be Betty White’s age I can look half as good as she does!
102. In honor of my birthday, I am refraining from making any sarcastic comments and overindulging in cake and ice cream…Oh, who am I kidding?? I’m going to be stuffing my face and looking for any new wrinkles or grey hairs!
103. It was my party! I can cry if I want to! Cry if I want to! You would cry too if you… Was this old, too!
104. Wishing myself a joyous birthday full of God’s amazing blessings.
105. I’m delighted to celebrate another year of my life. Happy Birthday to me!
106. Thank you, Lord, for giving me a new year full of blessings. Happy birthday to me!
107. God has given me another year to live, laugh, and love and that is the best thing I could receive. Happy Birthday to me!
108. My birthdays are good, but my birthday is the best! So happy birthday to me!
109. Happy birthday to a person who is smart, good-looking, and funny and reminds me a lot of myself.
110. On my birthday, I wish myself to always be the best I can be, from now till eternity. Happiest birthday to me.
111. Today, I want to thank God for granting me yet another year. Wishing myself a happy birthday!
112. Happy Birthday to me. I wish and hope the new year brings me hundreds of possibilities and thousands of opportunities to thrive in my life.
113. I simply want to express my gratitude to God to enjoy this beautiful day. Happy birthday to me!
114. I hope I will climb up the stairs of success reach new heights every day. Nothing will be able to stop me from achieving triumph! Wishing myself a very happy birthday.
115. I’ve spent so many years that gave me happiness and joy in abundance. I wish the same in the coming years. Happy birthday to me!
116. Another year down, but a lot more to come! Happy Birthday to me!
117. Life itself is a beautiful gift and I cannot be more thankful to be alive, happy, and healthy! Happy Birthday to me! May God always be pleased with me.
118. On this very day, one of the greatest humans in the world was born. Oh, and so did I! Happy Birthday to me!
119. My life is way more interesting than I could ask for at this age. I’m happy that I was born like me, not like anyone else. Happy birthday to me!
120. Wishing myself the happiest birthday ever! Thank You, God, for letting me have a lovely family and celebrate my life with them! I am truly blessed!
121. Keep calm and wish me Happy Birthday!
122. Today, I want to be grateful for a life spent in grace and favor as I celebrate the most special day of my life. Happy birthday to me!
123. Happy Birthday to the most amazing person I know, I!
124. As the years go by leaving their marks and memories, I begin to realize how beautiful and blissful a life it is. Happy birthday to me! Wishing for many more returns on this day!
125. One more beautiful year has passed in the journey of knowing myself. Life is awesome, so am I.
Birthday Messages For Selfness
127. One of the greatest men to ever walk the earth was born today. Best wishes for all my endeavors and a Happy birthday to me.
128. It’s official: I’m a year older. Happy birthday to the wonderful person I’m growing into, and best wishes for a prosperous new year.
129. I realized when I awoke that it must be a special day for some reason. It is, after all, the day on which I was born! I am indebted to God for the gift of life! I’m celebrating my birthday today!
130. On my special day, I just want to wish myself pure happiness that never ends. Happy birthday to me! May countless opportunities forever surround my beautiful life.
131. May boundless joy be my companion… on my birthday today and all the days of my life. A very happy and blessed birthday to me!
132. I’m wishing myself a truly beautiful anniversary! May this important day in my existence open doors to my future so that I may live a life of great miracles. OMG, It’s My Birthday!
133. Today is my birthday and I’m another year closer to my death, yet my family and friends are happy for me. What a strange world we live in.
134. This is the greatest day of my life so far because it is the day I finally metamorphose into a man or woman. Thank you, God, for allowing me to experience this amazing episode of life.
135. My being alive and healthy today is a result of none other than the almighty God. I’ll forever be grateful to you, God. Happy birthday to myself.
136. Your Special Texts for Instagram | Birthday Captions for Yourself
137. On my special day, I wish myself happiness and great accomplishments in the coming year.
138. Today is the birthday of one of the world’s greatest men.
139. I’m my only hope. I don’t believe in anyone but myself. Happy birthday to me.
140. I’m officially a year older today and much cooler than ever. Happy birthday to me.
141. Today, I’m going to be selfish and focus all my attention on myself. Today, I make myself my priority.
142. This special day makes me a year older and more beautiful/handsome than ever! Happy birthday to me!
143. I’m such an awesome person that it’s hard for anyone not to recognize it – even me!
144. Wishing myself the happiest of birthdays. On this special day, I just want to thank you God for the priceless gift of life that He has given me and for the wonderful people He has put in my life.
145. I wish myself a very happy birthday. May this birthday become one of the best birthdays of my life!
146. On my birthday, I plead with all my friends who love me to refrain from making any age-related jokes.
147. I am officially a year older today and I’m not bothered at all about that because I know my age is just the number of years that I have been a blessing to this world.
148. On my Big Day, I’m going to party in such a wild manner that many religions will waste no time condemning me straight to hell.
149. It is my birthday today, and I have every right to support wildlife by organizing a wild party.
150. There comes a time in everyone’s life when you try your best to hide your birthdays! That’s why I’m whispering happy birthday to me so no one else can know my real age!
151. Some people become more beautiful as they grow old. Maybe this is the reason why I can’t stop being beautiful. Happy birthday to myself!
152. As I am becoming more mature every year, I am starting to realize one great truth. Legends don’t come on this earth in great numbers. They are rare, just like me. Happy birthday to myself!
153. May this day bring countless happiness and endless joy and live with peace and serenity to me!
154. For the past 364 days, God has kept me alive until today. And I’m wishing He protects me more as I embark on another 364 days journey. Happy birthday to me.
155. Relationships are the currency of leadership, without people, an organization would lose its purpose and value. The same is with me; my relationship is with my Happiness and smile, Which I hope will keep alive all the time. Happy Birthday Mr. Awesome.
156. I plan on having an amazing, awesome, super, fantastic year full of many new adventures and crazy travels! My birthday means I’m another year older and another year wiser! You better watch out!
157. You understand me more than I can even understand myself. I could never thank you enough for all that you have done for me. Happy Birthday to the best friend in this whole world and it’s me.
Funny Birthday Wishes for Self
159. It’s my birthday! I’m getting older and cooler at the same time, which makes me special. This doesn’t often happen to a lot of people!
160. Happy birthday to a person that is beautiful, smart, cool and reminds me a lot of myself.
161. Today is the most important day of my life. And I’m going to celebrate it accordingly.
162. My journey so far in life has been amazing, and I want to thank God for that.
163. I can sense from afar that today is the world’s most humble guy’s birthday. Wishing myself great years ahead.
164. It’s always a sheer honor to look into the mirror every morning and meet someone as amazing as me! So happy birthday to that amazing person!
165. Happy Birthday to me! Today is all about myself, so I will enjoy all the attention and love people shower on the birthday girl!
166. Happy Birthday to me! My birthday is the most special day of the year, so I hope my family and friends throw me a big surprise party!
167. Since no one seems to care about me nowadays, I’m going to throw a party and wish myself a happy birthday in front of the whole internet community!
168. The success that cannot be hidden, The testimonies that are too big to share, Miracles that never happened to anyone, Shall be my lot today and forever. Even as I celebrate my birthday. Amen. Happy Birthday to me.
169. One more year has been completed. It’s a happy birthday to me today. God bless me!
170. I leap for joy as I celebrate God’s tremendous love for me! God, your love nourishes me. God, your enormous love for me makes me laugh for joy! I sing for joy at your lavish love for me!
171. I pray for protection and guidance in my everyday journey…I also pray for my family and friends’ good health and happiness. In Jesus’ name, I pray.
172. Dear God, today marks my birthday, so thank you for blessing me with such a peaceful life! I am truly grateful to be able to breathe every day.
173. On my birthday, I realize that some people may say that I am over the hill. They may call me old… they may be right!
174. Most birthdays involve remembering old times. Fortunately for me, I can not even remember what I did, even five minutes ago! Happy Birthday to me!
175. Today, I celebrate my birthday! I have a feeling that I will look back on it, for years to come, full of regret…so, today is no different than any other day!
176. Some days are more glorious than others! This day is not one of them! Happy Birthday to me!
177. On my birthday, I wish for many great things! Oh, who am I kidding? I just wish for a spot on the couch and a piece of birthday cake!
178. Even though I’m super old now, I’m glad my taste buds are still working- so I can still enjoy my cake and eat it too!
179. I may be old, but at least I’m alive to wish me a happy birthday! Not many people have this kind of fortune.
180. Before someone reminds me of my age, makes a sick joke about it, and puts it as their birthday wish caption, I want to wish myself a happy birthday.
181. Not many people understand this, but if you want to grow old and grow mature, you first have to be alive. I have been doing this for ages now!
182. Since no one cares about me these days, I am going to wish myself out loud so the entire online community knows it’s my birthday!
183. I’ve reached that period of my life when scrolling down to select birth year isn’t fun anymore. Happy birthday to myself!
184. I hope the price of candles skyrockets this year so my friends can’t afford to buy as many candles as my age on my birthday.
185. If I weren’t born, the word ‘Awesome’ would have gone extinct from dictionaries. It feels wonderful to be someone of such importance. Happy birthday to myself!
186. People spend their entire life to be great people. I’m so blessed that I was born great. Today is the day to celebrate this holy greatness of mine! Happy birthday to me!
187. Sometimes I feel like I’m a diamond who just happened to be imported out of Africa a long time ago. Happy birthday to the living gem, the purest soul ever….. myself!
188. Happiest of birthdays to me. Happiest of birthdays to me. Oh yes, the happiest of birthdays to me. What’s that—you want to wish me a happy birthday?
189. Thank God I’m a year older today. It’s not been easy but I’m grateful. Happy birthday to me, myself, and I.
190. Happy Birthday to someone that’s one-in-a-million and the creme of the crop! You are the icing on the cake! That’s right, and I sure am!
191. I know you’re jealous. I want to thank my mom and dad for making this miracle possible. It’s MY BIRTHDAY!
192. It’s that time of year again. You know—the cake and ice cream. It’s my outrageous birthday! Time to start the party!
193. Do not be shocked if I appear to be in a good dress today. It’s my special day! My birthday!
194. Is it a “happy” birthday if I am getting old every year? Anyways, a very HAPPY birthday to me.
Birthday Prayers for Myself
196. May God bless me with a long life! Happy Birthday to me!
197. More money, more joy, more smile is what I wish for myself on my birthday. God bless me always.
198. Happy Birthday to me! Here’s to all the struggle, all the pain, all the lessons, and all the growth of my life. Here’s to celebrating a good human being!
199. Happy Birthday to me! The fresh air, the bright sunlight, the fragrant flowers- everything is gifted to me today! May I get to lead a beautiful life ahead!
200. A whole year has passed and it has been 365 days of pure blessings, love, and care! I am grateful to have a wonderful life, so Happy Birthday to me!
201. Happy Birthday to someone full of unbelievable awesomeness! Yes, that’s right. It’s my birthday.
202. I just want to thank God for keeping me alive to see this special day of mine. Happy birthday to me!
203. I am proud of my accomplishments thus far. It feels so good to be me. Happy birthday to myself.
204. As I celebrate my birthday, I ask for God’s blessings in my life. May I be blessed with happiness, good health, and prosperity?
205. Happy birthday to me! I’m hopeful for a bright future ahead as I deliberately work on my shortcomings and improve my strengths. I’m grateful for another year.
206. Wishing myself a great birthday celebration filled with all the love, joy, and blessings in the world. I feel so favored to be happy, healthy, and alive today.
207. On my birthday, I honor the fact that no one will ever know my real age! Cheers, to me!
208. It is my birthday! At my party tonight, I will dance and drink like a twenty-one-year-old, wake up tomorrow with aches, like a sixty-year-old, then remember that I am only fifty years old!
209. My birth was a gift from God. Thank you to the gracious almighty for continuing to bestow upon me so many years of existence. Happy Birthday to me.
210. I pray to God that he grants me many more joyous occasions like this. It is only by his grace that I’m living this beautiful life!
211. If it were up to me I’d spend today binge-watching Netflix and eating crappy cake. Since today is my birthday I guess that’s exactly what I’m going to do! Happy birthday to me on the best day ever!
212. Dear friends and family, it’s my birthday! You can drop off all presents at my doorstep or just take me out to lunch. Thanks in advance for all the gifts!
213. Yay for me! I finally have an excuse to wear as much glitter as I want. It’s my birthday!
214. Here is to me, on my very, special day! I now see that the age that I am should not matter to anyone else, mainly because it does not matter to me! I can barely remember it!
215. Even though a lot of things have changed about me, through the years, some things have stayed the same: I am no wiser than yesterday! Cheers, to me!
216. On my birthday, I took a nice, long look at the friends I have who are about my age. Then I left the room, to get away from all of those old people! Happy Birthday to me!
217. A few years ago, I fell on the street and people laughed at me. However, today I fell and everyone was in a state of panic. I guess this means I’ve become an Old Timer.
218. Today is my Big Day, and I’m proud to announce to the world that I don’t look a day over my actual age. Isn’t that awesome?!
219. On this special occasion of my life, I pray for nothing else than the guidance of the lord in everything I do and every path I take. Happy birthday to myself!
220. I pray for pure happiness and peace of mind as I wave goodbye to yet another blessed year of my life. Dear Lord, thank you for making me wiser more mature!
221. I pray for myself that this new age of mine comes with a wave of happiness. Happy birthday to myself. Today, I‘m asking for the guidance of God in every step of my life.
222. Praying for myself to be always surrounded by good people and great minds. May the mercy of God be with me forever like always. Happy birthday to myself!
223. Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life. Thanks to all the people who remembered me today by sending cards, letters, gifts, and good wishes.
224. As I enter another year, Lord, I ask your forgiveness and hope that you would lead me, love me, and help me to reach all my goals. Wishing myself a very happy birthday.
225. I wish myself peace, happiness, and wealth today. Thank you, God, for bestowing such wonderful blessings onto me. I wish myself a happy birthday.
226. Every day of my life, I am grateful to God for his blessings. I wish myself a happy birthday.
227. This Birthday, instead of wishing myself a happy birthday, I would like to thank God for always looking after me and blessing me with kindness.
Short Birthday Message To Myself
229. I had to scroll to select my birth year.
230. I might bring my mini-me over.
231. Enjoy your birthday, don’t drink and drive…
232. What’s the rush if you’ve made it to this age already?
233. When you’re older, play it cool.
234. I can’t stress enough the importance of being cool versus being young.
235. What is the best “Happy Birthday to me” wish?
236. If you prefer the intelligent ones, they are as follows: I’m another year older and another year more gorgeous, intelligent, and talented than ever! Happy birthday to me!
237. It is my birthday and I do not doubt in my mind that this is nature’s way of telling me to eat more cakes!
238. I guess this is the year I should start lying about my age. Happy birthday to me!
239. They say the good die young. If that is true, then I must be a bad a**. Happy birthday to me!
240. Happy birthday to myself! I’m always proud to be me.
241. I only drink on two occasions; when it’s my birthday and when it’s not.
242. Hope my birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!
243. As I commemorate my birthday, I do not just see someone who is a year older and has wrinkles. I also see someone with gray hair! Happy Birthday to me!
244. I celebrate my special day, still full of wonder! I wonder where my car keys are, I wonder where I parked, I wonder why my hip does that thing when I walk…
245. Keep Calm and Happy Birthday to me!
246. Today, I have decided that getting older is great! Well, not for me! For someone else! Best Wishes, on my birthday!
247. Happy Birthday To Me, Myself and I!
248. Happy Birthday to the sexiest person alive.
249. Happy Birthday from me! Cheers to a brand new year full of laughter, love, and new friendships!
250. Yes, today is my birthday; therefore I will be treated like a Queen.
251. The godly Morgan Freeman wish.
252. Oh My Self, not another birthday…
253. Show some manners (someday).
254. Happy Birthday to me! Blessed to be born in this beautiful world!
255. The whole world is celebrating me today, so happy birthday to me!
256. May the future brings me personal growth. Happy Birthday to me!
257. Why wait till the candles go out?
258. Special news bulletin
259. Stop the press, it’s my birthday!
260. I have the right to Birthday Blues
261. I’m celebrating myself and it’s my Birthday!
262. To one year older and infinity times cooler me, happy birthday!
Birthday Quotes for Myself
264. Cheers to me, on my birthday! Now that it is here, I am grateful to be a year older! More things ache, but I am too old to think about all of them, and to care!
265. Since it is my birthday, I have looked in the mirror, and found that it is not so bad! I can still pretend to be ten years younger than I am! Happy Birthday to me!
266. The arrival of my special day has reminded me that there are so many things that a person my age should know! I do not know any of them, but I am sure there are many! Happy Birthday to me!
267. As the years have gone by, I have seen a multitude of things! Thankfully, this year marks my getting closer to being too old to remember any of them! Happy Birthday to me!
268. Wishing myself a Happy Birthday! My birthday has shown me that age is only a number! One of which I plan to keep a secret, for as long as I can!
269. “Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.” – Jean Paul
270. “I’m a summer baby, so I usually have my birthday as a good summer memory.” – Sloane Crosley
271. “Everything hurts except loving yourself. The best thing you can be is by being a friend to yourself. Happy birthday to myself!”
272. “It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.” – Ellen Glasgow
273. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
274. “Most of us can remember a time when a birthday, especially if it was one’s own, brightened the world as if a second sun has risen.” – Thomas Moore
275. “The way I see it, you should live every day like it’s your birthday.” – Paris Hilton
276. “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” – Buddy Valastro
277. “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball
278. “There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.” – Lewis Carroll
279. “I don’t mind getting older; it’s a privilege denied to so many!” – Chris Geiger
280. “We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.” – Lauren Hutton
281. “You know you’re getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.” – Bob Hope
282. “The great thing about getting older is that you don’t lose all the other ages you’ve been.” – Madeleine L’Engle
283. “The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape.” – Samuel Johnson
284. “Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Mark Twain
Today is my Birthday Status Updates
286. Birthdays are beneficial for me. The more I have, the more I live. lol.
287. Happy Birthday to me! May I live to be old and toothless?
288. Hey Everyone. Eat, drink and make merry because it is my birthday.
289. Thank you Mom for giving birth to this wonderful world.
290. Happy Birthday to the better version of myself! I’m proud of my journey!
291. You might wanna call it a “Semi-happy” birthday.
292. Happy Birthday from me to I! It’s time to party because I’m superfly! Cheers to a brand new year full of laughter, love, and new friendships!
293. I remind myself every year on this special day how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience the wonders of this beautiful world! God is good! My birthday is a day I cherish and love.
294. Every single day, I pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming up such incredible, giving friends and family! I’m so grateful to have people like you in my life!
295. It’s my favorite kind of day! I can’t wait for lots of laughs, lots of cake, and lots of love! Happy Birthday to my dearest self!
296. On this special day of mine, I just want to give thanks to the almighty God for the gift of life and happiness. I pray that He continues to bless me throughout the year.
297. I walk around believing there’s nothing I cannot accomplish simply because I believe in myself.
298. On my 21st birthday, I wish myself an abundance of the most precious possession on earth – true happiness.
299. There is nothing more in this world that I want than to walk with a heart full to the brim with happiness. That’s all I ask from God on my 21st birthday.
300. May God brings my way the good things in life. Happy 40th birthday to me.
301. This is my year to do remarkable things, and nothing is going to stop me from achieving great things. Happy 40th birthday to me!
Milestone Birthday Wishes for Me
303. I am so proud of who I am. I am so happy to be me! On the occasion of my 30th birthday, I pray for a long and joyful life for myself.
304. Owing to all the blessings I have received in life, I do not doubt that I’m God’s absolute favorite creation. Happy 30th birthday to me.
305. This isn’t just my 40th birthday; it is another great reminder that I am special and capable of achieving remarkable accomplishments larger than life. I just turned 40. What have you done today?
306. I turned 50 today. Very nice! God is the reason why I’m happy and alive. As a result, I dedicate this special day in my life to Him. May happiness always find me wherever I go. Happy 50th birthday to me.
307. At 60, I am so proud of myself and the amazing things I have accomplished over the years. Happy 60th anniversary to me.
308. On this phenomenal day, I ask for nothing but the choicest of the blessings of the universe to be bestowed upon me. I’m wishing myself a fabulous 18th birthday!
309. In the face of tremendous adversity, I have survived because I believe in myself. On my 18th birthday, I pray that my faith will help me overcome all the challenges that come my way in this new and exciting chapter of my life.
310. I’m truly the coolest 18-year-old of all time. Happy birthday to me!
311. This is the first day of my life as a vicenarian. All praise to God!Happy 20th birthday to me. # alreadylyingaboutage # 21stbirthday I’m 21 years old. I’ll drink to that.
312. With every birthday of mine that I celebrate, I’m reminded of God’s amazing kindness and love for me. Happy 60th birthday to me.
313. It took me 60 years to look this good. Turning 60 is a privilege not too many get to enjoy in this lifetime. I’m so grateful to be one of the lucky ones chosen to be recipients of this great blessing in life.
314. I am wishing myself a 60th birthday that is as special as my life. Happy birthday to me.
315. I congratulate myself on turning 60 today. May I have peace and tranquility all my days in this world? Happy 60th birthday to me.
316. It’s pretty bad when the fire department has to be called before you blow out the candles on your cake. Now I know I’m old!
317. It’s a new day in life. Thank you, Lord, of all creation, for the blessing of life. I wish myself a Happy birthday.
318. On my 30th anniversary, I want to thank God for taking good care of me all these years. I would be absolutely nothing without you, Father.
319. This is my 30th birthday, and I’m ready to begin writing a new chapter of my life.
320. Exactly 21 years ago today, a phenomenal soul came into this world – me! Wishing myself a super duper happy 21st birthday celebration today!
321. Hurrah! I turn 21 today, which means I’m officially no longer in the teenage zone. I am tremendously lucky to witness this momentous day, and I pray for more wonderful days like this in my life. Happy anniversary to me.
322. This is certainly one of the most special days of my existence. On this day, may I have the eyes to see all the possibilities I have been blessed with as I journey through life as an adult? Happy 18th anniversary to me!
323. Wishing myself a happy 18th birthday. May I be blessed with the determination and courage to never give up on my dreams, even if they feel out of reach?
324. On this wonderful day that I turn 18 and become a man/woman, I wish for good fortune in my life and great happiness that never ends.
325. On my 30th birthday, all I wish for myself is a lifetime of true happiness and peace.
326. I swear you guys, 30 has never looked so good! Of course, now that I’m in it. Happy birthday to me and you are welcome to all your fellow 30-year-olds. This year is going to rock.
327. Wishing the happiest of birthdays to myself as I turn 30 today. I choose to make this phase of my life an amazing one.
328. Being able to see my 50th birthday in great health and joy is my greatest accomplishment in life. Happy birthday to me.
329. I want to use my 50th birthday as an opportunity to thank all the wonderful people in my life who make me smile daily. God bless you all.
330. This is a very remarkable day of my life. Dear Lord, I pray that you make me great and bless me with eternal happiness.
331. Happy 40th birthday to a truly blessed person – me. I am so grateful that I am alive, healthy, and happy, for there is nothing more important in this world than these three things.
332. Whatever road I travel in life, I can always count on God to be there with me. Wishing myself an incredibly happy 40th birthday!
333. Happy 60th birthday to me. I wish myself all the happiness and prosperity I can handle.
334. On this great day of my 60th anniversary, it’s my prayer that I will continue to enjoy a sunny world until the end of time. Happy birthday.
335. I am a survivor, and I shall forever be. Happy 60th birthday to me.
336. Since I have been born, I have been waiting to be [age]. Finally, an adult. Happy Birthday to me. May this milestone bring me great things in life.
Birthday Poems for Me
338. As I wish myself a Happy Birthday, I cannot help but think of all of the things that getting older brings with it. Wait, what was I saying, again? Oh, well! Happy birthday to me!
339. Thank God another has passed with me in this world- I’m so awesome it’s a real blessing to everyone in my life to have me here. Happy birthday to me.
340. They say that having birthdays is just like going over speed bumps through life before you get old. Well, today’s my birthday and I’m flying over this one right to the cocktail party. Happy birthday to me!
341. Every year I swear I’m getting more beautiful, awesome, adorable, and lovely to be around- congrats on another year, and happy birthday to you. Love, me.
342. To everyone who ever wanted to spank me, now is your chance! It’s my birthday! P.S. Mom, that does not include you.
343. I’ve always wanted an excuse to eat tons of food, dress up, play around the house all day, do whatever I wanted for just one day. Now I can because today is my birthday! Yeah me.
344. Dear self, stay calm and know that fun is on the way… um, actually, you forgot to order the cake and invite all the people, so it may be a while. Anyway, happy birthday.
345. Wishing a super duper happy birthday to the world’s coolest 50-year-old – me! I might not have a pile of cash, but my numerous blessings can’t stop me from feeling like the wealthiest man/woman in the world.
346. Dear God, on this great day that I turn golden 50, I don’t want to be greedy and ask anything more from you, for I know you have blessed me with a lot. I’m glad I can see and appreciate all the amazing blessings bestowed upon my life. Thank you so much, dear Lord.
347. When most people’s birthdays come around, a lot of them worry about looking much older than they are, not being listened to by others, and not being taken seriously…that ended a long, long time ago for me! Best Wishes, on my birthday!
348. Happy birthday to me; birthdays are special because I receive love and joy from everyone who cares about me. So, I would like to use this birthday to thank everyone who makes not just my birthday but every day of my life wonderful.
349. I’d want to wish myself a very happy birthday in advance. My hope for myself is to enjoy a day filled with happiness and joy with friends and family.
350. Just because I am [age] doesn’t mean I am old. It means a new life starts for me. Happy Birthday to the older, mature, and grown version of me.
351. Happy birthday to me on this glorious [age] birthday. I hope this number brings prosperity and happiness in my life more than any other birthdays I have passed.
352. I’m overwhelmed with thankfulness and excited for my special day since this is the best day of the year. I’d like to wish myself a happy 16th birthday. I hope for a happy and healthy life.
353. Today is my 18th birthday. If you look around, no one is happier than I am. I wish myself a happy birthday. Finally, welcome to adulthood!
354. I’d like to wish myself a happy 21st birthday. As I’m 21, I’m overwhelmed and on this birthday, I desire to discover all those treasures that are hidden inside me!
355. It feels wonderful to be 30, a year older. I am grateful to the creator for bringing me thus far. I wish myself the best today and in the future. Amen. Wishing myself a very happy birthday.
Final thought on Happy Birthday Wishes
I’m sending myself a Happy Birthday message and a reminder: younger people often expect those who are older than them to have a lot of knowledge and to give really good advice. It is time to start spending the remainder of my days in hiding! Oftentimes when a loved one or an acquaintance is celebrating their birthday, we shower them with sweet birthday wishes and messages.
People celebrate their birthdays every day, and we send them wishes to show them how much we care. Loving and caring for our loved ones are two things we probably do better than another, equally important task: loving ourselves.
You can write yourself a heartfelt, inspirational birthday wish and share it on your Facebook wall to let people know how much value you give yourself. Happy Birthday To Me: In a social-media-conquered world, updating our online status with a birthday announcement is no surprise. Our collection of birthday statements for oneself will save the day when we want to indulge in self-sarcasm about our age, simply joke about celebrating our birthday, or thank our party guests after the birthday event has ended.
We always give birthday wishes to others, but it’s also a good gesture to wish yourself a happy birthday from time to time. To improve your mood and enjoy your birthday, make a birthday wish for yourself or select one from the list below. Written birthday wishes for yourself that are emotional and motivating may be shared on your Facebook page to let others know what a high level of importance you place on yourself. If you want, you can even send these happy birthday cards to your friends and family members on a non-birthday day. We’ve compiled a large collection of emotional happy birthday greetings for you to send to yourself. Choose one of the wishes from the list below and click on it to send it immediately to your Facebook, Twitter, or WhatsApp account.
It should come as no surprise that, in a world where social media has taken over, we would update our online status to include a birthday greeting. It may be particularly useful to use our collection of birthday statements for ourselves when we wish to engage in self-deprecating humor about our age, crack a simple joke about celebrating our birthday or express gratitude to those who attended our birthday party after the festivities have concluded. As a tradition, people like to send birthday wishes and greetings that are heartfelt. This makes the birthday even more special for the birthday person.
Individuals celebrate their birthdays daily, and we wish them a happy birthday by sending them birthday greetings to convey our appreciation and gratitude for what they have accomplished. We are most likely better at loving and caring for ourselves than we are at loving and caring for our loved ones, which is an equally vital job. It’s not just our friends, family, life partners, and other loved ones who may wish us a happy birthday on our special day; we can now wish ourselves a happy birthday by changing our Facebook or WhatsApp statuses to read, “Happy Birthday!”
You may use these original birthday messages to update your status on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media sites to make yourself feel more special and delighted. Alternatively, you might inform the rest of the world that you are just celebrating a milestone birthday.