Best Short Quotes About Life: You may find that you occasionally get the opportunity to contemplate a lengthy, thought-provoking, and motivational quotation. On the other hand, there are instances when you simply need really brief quotations about life in general.
Something to motivate you, serve as your personal slogan, write in your diary or on your birthday card, or perhaps even get tattooed on your body.
For whatever reason, the following is a very long collection of highly brief motivational sayings about life, since life is busy.
Best Short Quotes about Life, Hope and Inspiration
1. “Never give up on something that you can’t go a day without thinking about.” – Sir Winston Churchill
2. “Being miserable is a habit; being happy is a habit; and the choice is yours.” — Tom Hopkins
3. “It is better to live one day as a lion, than a thousand days as a lamb.” — Roman Proverb
4. “Hard times are like thunder. They make a lot of noise but do little harm. Don’t fear hard times.” – Debasish Mridha
5. “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” — George Bernard Shaw
6. “Think and wonder, wonder and think.” — Dr Seuss
7. “The probability that we may fail in the struggle ought not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just.” – Abraham Lincoln
8. “Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.” — Lao Tzu
9. “You get credit for what you finished, not what you started.” — Unknown
10. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
11. “Dream without fear. Love without limits.” — Unknown
12. “Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” — Mark Twain
13. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D Roosevelt
14. “You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.” — Unknown
15. “The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
16. “Never give up. Things may be hard, but if you quit trying they’ll never get better. Stop worrying and start trusting God. It will be worth it.” – Germany Kent
17. “We grow fearless when we do the things we fear.” — Robin Sharma
18. “Whatever you do, do it well.” — Walt Disney
19. “Where there is love there is life.” — Mahatma Gandhi
20. “Forget the failures. Keep the lessons.” — Dalai Lama
21. “I am an artist at living, my work of art is my life.” — D.T. Suzuki
22. “If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.” — George Bernard Shaw
23. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
24. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” — Jim Rohn
25. “We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” — Anaïs Nin
26. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
27. “The days are long, but the years are short.” — Unknown
28. “When anger rises, think of the consequences.” — Confucius
29. “A word is fitly spoken can change a person’s life.” — Louis Howard
30. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas Edison
31. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” — Nelson Mandela
32. “The person who tries to do everything, ultimately accomplishes nothing.” — Robin Sharma
33. “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
34. “It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer.” – Albert Einstein
35. “Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love it! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is.” – Anne Frank
36. “Somehow I can’t believe that there are any heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secrets of making dreams come true. This special secret, it seems to me, can be summarized in four C s. They are curiosity, confidence, courage, and constancy, and the greatest of all is confidence. When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.” – Walt Disney
37. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller
38. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” — Japanese Proverb
39. “Goals help you channel your energy into action.” — Les Brown
40. “Only hard things are worth doing. If what you are doing is not hard, rethink what you are doing.” — Unknown
41. “Some roses grow through concrete. Remember that.” – Brandi L. Bates
42. “There is no way to happiness – happiness is the way.” — Thich Nhat Hanh
43. “If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up.” – A. Josland
44. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” — Dr Seuss
45. “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
If you are looking for a fast dose of motivation, then look no further; the following are a few of the most motivational short quotations that I have gathered over the course of the previous few years. They had been of great use to me, and I feel that they will be for you as well.
It’s possible that not all of them will speak to you in the same way that they did to me, but all you need are a few that you can connect with on a profound level. Even if these quotations are brief, it does not imply they lack strength or significance.
In point of fact, if you use these little quotations well, they will have a greater impact than if you were to read a full book. When I need some immediate motivation to get something done that I know is necessary but that I’ve been putting off, I come back to this website.
It is wise to keep these brief phrases on hand since, although relying on willpower is beneficial, I am aware that it does not have a limitless supply. At various points in life, certain quotations will strike a chord with me in a particular way; thus, I merely compile them all in one place and read them in order.
You can do things like store some of the quotations on your desktop, tweet them, or pin them. These are all options. If you do so, you will be able to retrieve these quotations whenever you have a moment of need. Please let me know if there are any short quotations that you enjoy but that I have missed included in this collection.