Awesome Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary Wishes: Not getting the right words to wish that amazing couple on completing a long journey? Take a look at our collection of 40th-anniversary quotes and wish the adorable couple many years of togetherness. Big congratulations and best wishes on your anniversary! I get to see how happy you are regularly, so it’s no surprise to me that you’ve made it to 40 years together! I expect we’ll be wishing you a happy anniversary in another 40 years as well!
40th Wedding Anniversary Wishes
1. Forty years seems difficult, but looking at you two, it appears that they went in with a vengeance!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
2. And now, as the year’s pass, it appears that nothing has bothered you two!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
3. Your relationship is more precious than a gem. You are much better than a diamond. Proudly go and tell them!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!!
4. 40 years passed with sorrows and joys, right after you started as a girl and a boy!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
5. Party as if you have just turned four. Rock the floor and have a great time!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
6. Thank you for 40 years of commitment, despite my faults. Happy 40th Anniversary!
7. My heartiest congratulations on your 40th Anniversary! You both are not only the husband and wife but also the best friend. We are so grateful to you for giving us a happy family. Cheers to your lovely relationship!
8. Four decades of successfully being one with another person is a rare find. You are exceptional to me. Happy 40th Anniversary.
9. On this important day, I want to wish you love, prosperity, joy, happiness. Let it lead the both of you all the time in your life! Happy 40th Anniversary!
10. A toast to a beautiful couple- you two deserve the happiest days that life can offer. Congratulations on your 40th anniversary day.
11. Happy 40th anniversary to the perfect couple. Ruby riches of forty years of love and care!
12. Congratulations to both of you on your ruby wedding anniversary. You’re a perfect couple in so many ways.
13. Cheers to our forty years of a happy marriage. I’m looking forward to celebrating our platinum jubilee. Happy 40th Anniversary!
14. Happy 40th anniversary to my partner and my best friend. Thanks for being there for me through thick and thin. Happy 40th Anniversary!
15. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, both of you. May the love you share for each other remain forever. Happy 40th Anniversary!
16. I thought I loved you as much as I possibly could at 30 years, but I’m finding that I’m more in love with you with each decade that passes. Happy 40th Anniversary!
17. Serving as an example to couples everywhere. Another year is nothing compared to the last 40. The class is in session! Happy 40th Anniversary!
18. Let the good times roll! Serving as an example to couples everywhere. Another year is nothing compared to the last 40. The class is in session! Let the good times roll! Happy 40th Anniversary!
19. I’m glad that we have been able to grow old together over the last 40 years. Happy 40th Anniversary!
20. I suggest we celebrate our 40 years together by doing what we like to do best: spending time together. Happy 40th Anniversary!
40th Anniversary Wishes for Wife
22. The love that grew in these forty years is unfathomable, and how you two managed every situation is truly spectacle!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
23. In 40 years, your love has reached great heights, Hope in the future nurtures more to win every fight!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
24. You stood straight and firm, supporting this way, all the way to 40 years old, no matter how harsh the storm was. Happy wedding anniversary!!!
25. Because there aren’t many couples like you!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
26. Your four decades of marriage are role models for those of us who try to avoid conflict!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
27. We’ve had 40 years to learn all the imperfections in each other, but we’ve also had 40 years to become more patient with each other.
28. Serving as an example to couples everywhere, Another year is nothing compared to the last 40. The class is in session!
29. Let the good times roll! Serving as an example to couples everywhere, Another year is nothing compared to the last 40. The class is in session!
30. Home isn’t home without you. I would never have experienced love without you. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, my wife.
31. Not a lot of couples are ever this lucky to get married to their true love. I am happy that I am among the lucky people. Happy 40th anniversary.
32. What a good team we make. I know we will remain this way for the next 40 years to come. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
33. The past 40 years have been a breeze. Close your eyes and make a wish. Open your eyes and watch me kiss you, the love of my life! Happy 40th anniversary.
34. Happy 40th anniversary to my woman, who’s given me a better life. Thank you for everything all these years!
35. Anytime I feel blue, the happiness I seek lies in you. There is nothing I would not give up for your sake. I love you. Happy 40th anniversary.
36. So many things we have been through together. Great heights we have reached together. Happy 40 years of love, my darling.
37. After 40 years I still find myself stealing glances at you. You are beautiful today, more than the first day I laid eyes on you. Happy 40th anniversary.
38. I’m glad that we have been able to grow older together over the last 40 years.
39. The only thing sad about being married to you for 40 years is that we can’t live together forever. I know that we’ll get to be together in heaven, though.
40. Forty years seems like 40 days when you’re with your best friend!
41. I can’t believe it has been 40 years, and I still feel like a newlywed with you.
42. I suggest we celebrate our 40 years together by doing what we like to do best, spending time together.
43. Happy 40th anniversary to my woman who’s given me a better life. Thank you for everything all these years!
44. Home isn’t home without you. I would never be experienced love without you. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, my wife.
45. Recalling the happy memories of our married life gives me so much joy and happiness. Happy 40th anniversary, dear.
46. Best wishes and a happy ruby wedding anniversary to the woman behind my success, happiness, and joy. I love you!
47. There’s nothing sweeter than falling in love with you and celebrating our long journey together. It has been four decades with you, but it feels like yesterday. Happy ruby wedding anniversary, dear.
48. Cheers to our forty years and many more to come. My life would be useless without you, my love. Happy 40th anniversary, my beautiful wife!
40th Anniversary Wishes for Friend
50. May your lovely life never come to an end, and may you enjoy every moment as a spouse and friend!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
51. Your marriage beholds great love, and I hope a lot of happiness unfolds in it! Happy wedding anniversary!!
52. At times, marriages fade with the number of years, but in your case, with happiness, every year it gears!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
53. Champagne, wine glasses, and a beautiful couple-this is all you need for a great wedding celebration. Hope it’s all that you wished for. Happy Ruby Anniversary!
54. Dear friend, one more year you‘ve spent as husband and wife. The warmest wishes for this nice occasion! May you celebrate your love forever and ever! Happy 40th Anniversary!
55. As you both grow old together, I hope and pray that your love will grow along with the years. Congrats on completing another year of your marriage. Happy 40th Anniversary!
56. At 40 years, it gets difficult to imagine life without the other person. It hurts to think about if one of you died before the other, and the loss would be great.
57. Fortunately, this anniversary is a time of celebration and recognition. It’s a time to acknowledge the past and look forward to the future.
58. Since 40 is the ruby anniversary, consider writing your message in ruby-colored ink!
59. Let’s keep on growing! We will be best friends forever. Let’s keep on growing! We will be best friends forever. There will never be enough time with you. I don’t ever want to imagine life without you! Let’s keep on growing!
60. You two are like salt and pepper. Beautifully different but gorgeous together. Best wishes for your 40th wedding anniversary.
61. May your bond last forever and your love be the pen that writes your story. Happy Ruby’s wedding anniversary, friend. You two are the best.
62. They say that family is forever. So that means you two are forever because your love has made a bond that makes you family. May you have many more occasions to celebrate. Happy 40th Anniversary.
63. You two are the best couple I know. If it snowed on your anniversary, I’m certain your love for each other would make snowflakes fly. Happy 40th Anniversary.
64. May your love for each other sparkle and shine for the rest of your lives. Happy 40th anniversary.
65. This date marks the most special day of your life. I always pray for the most successful marriage life for you my friend, and I wish you many more years of a happy life. Happy 40th Anniversary!
66. May your coming year together be as special as your last years as a married couple- enjoy your special day. Happy 40th wedding anniversary.
67. Hoping this special day is filled with the light of love, the joy of fulfillment, and the blessing of true happiness. Congrats on your ruby anniversary day.
68. Life’s road can be difficult, but together you will make it to beautiful destinations. Congrats on your marriage’s 40th anniversary.
69. The years will go by faster than you can imagine, but fortunately, your love is truly timeless. Congratulations on your 40th wedding anniversary
40th Anniversary Wishes for Parents
71. After silver, now you get a ruby, but your marriage looks as young as a newbie!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
72. I have completed a total of 40 years and still see a fresh smile on your face and not tears!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
73. You have seen 40 x 365 forms of each other, and I’m glad to see you still together!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
74. Today we are celebrating another season of love. Happy 40th-anniversary dear parents! You both are the living example of love, friendship, and trust. Your respect for each other is admirable. Always be like this happy!
75. Dear mom and dad, all these years in every good and bad time you supported each other. You both are an example of true love. I feel so proud of being the daughter of such beautiful parents. Wish you a very happy 40th anniversary!
76. Happy 40th anniversary to our dear parents! Thanks for getting married and giving us birth. We are so lucky to have such amazing parents. May you live like this happily always!
77. Happy 40th-anniversary dear mom and dad! Whatever we are today is only because of you both. Your love and support is the pillar of our success. May God keep you healthy and happy and your togetherness lasts forever!
78. You fought every challenge in this forty years journey with a smile-happy ruby wedding anniversary to both of you.
79. The bond you share is of love, care, and support; congratulations on 40 years of togetherness.
80. Happy 40th wedding anniversary, my beloved mom and dad! You both gave me life, taught me all the good things, and raised me with much care. I’m thankful to God for sending me into your lives. All I want is to see you happy all the time.
81. Mom and dad! Thanks a lot for being not only the best parents but also the best friend. You have taught us that happiness depends on trust, love, and sacrifice. Happy 40th anniversary.
82. Your love is still as young as fortieth ago-happy 40th anniversary to both of you.
83. Dear parents, many congratulations on your 40th anniversary! You have sacrificed all your happiness for us and tried your best to fulfill our wishes. We can’t forget your unconditional love and support. I pray to God to give you all the happiness because you truly deserve it!
84. There were difficulties in these forty years of the journey, but you were crushed all by your unconditional love.
85. Your love is still as young as forty years ago—happy 40th anniversary to both of you.
86. You fought every challenge in this forty years journey with a smile—happy ruby wedding anniversary to both of you.
87. The bonding you share is of love, care, and support—congratulation on 40 years of togetherness.
88. Forty years of being together are not easy but look at you. Both of you made this journey so smooth and beautiful. Happy 40th anniversary, Mom and Dad.
89. You have experienced many ups and downs together, but this never impacted your relationship. Congratulation on your ruby anniversary Mom and Dad.
40th Anniversary Greetings for Wedding Anniversary Card
91. You can still enjoy the teen romance, where you forget about the outside world and go wild; you have a chance!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
92. You squandered 40 years of the life you had created!!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
93. You now have a wooden stick for support, but the best part is that you have been so brave for each other!! Happy wedding anniversary!!!
94. Your marriage is older than people who are in their 30s. Does that mean you got married as a baby? You don’t look that old.
95. Blake started out scribbling on cards over 30 years ago. Though his handwriting is mostly unchanged, the content has improved.
96. Cheers, to my best friend and partner. I look forward to our platinum jubilee. Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary.
97. All the lights of a thousand stars cannot brighten my heart as you have done through the years. Happy 40th anniversary my angel.
98. Even the worst times in life were easy for me to overcome because I had you, my angel, by my side. Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary.
99. I thought I loved you as much as I possibly could at 30 years old, but I’m finding that I’m more in love with you with each decade that passes.
100. We have grown together so much over the last 40 years that I can’t imagine life without you.
101. Not everyone gets to marry the person they love. I feel the luckiest person among them—happy 40th anniversary.
102. Happy Ruby Wedding Anniversary to the best couple. Congratulations to both of you on completing forty years of togetherness.
103. Let’s recall our sweet memories of forty years of the journey! Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
104. Love is eternal, the aspect may change, but not the essence. – Vincent Van Gogh
40th Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband
106. When you have friends or family celebrating their anniversary, it’s a nice gesture to send them a card congratulating them. Here are some ideas for what to write to them on their special occasion.
107. Your marriage is over the hill now that it’s 40. Just make sure you don’t have a mid-marriage crisis.
108. I hope our love remains forever fresh and blossoms every day. To my husband and my all, happy 40th wedding anniversary.
109. Love cures a broken smile. We are a testimony to that. You give me a reason to be happy all year round. Happy 40th wedding anniversary.
110. Our anniversaries just seem to be rolling in. We’ve passed the silver, pearl, and now the ruby jubilee. Let us look forward to our Golden Jubilee. Happy Ruby Anniversary.
111. Being in love with you makes life more wonderful than I could have ever imagined it being. Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary.
112. We may not be very rich in material possession, but we are more than bountiful in marital grace. Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary.
113. Let’s celebrate our four decades of successfully being together. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
114. May our love remains forever fresh and green every day. To my husband and my best friend, happy 40th anniversary.
115. You are the source of my happiness on my bad days. Happy 40th anniversary to my husband.
116. Whether you are writing an anniversary message to your spouse or friends reaching this milestone, you’ll find the inspiration you need.
117. Together, we’ve passed the silver, pearl, and now the ruby jubilee! Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
118. Forty years seem difficult, but with you, I enjoyed every moment of my journey. Being with you makes my life so wonderful that I feel like I’m living in my dream. Happy ruby wedding anniversary!
119. I never thought life could be this good with you. I’m so lucky that I got you on this long journey. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
120. As we start a new phase in our lives today, I wish us more laughter than a baby, more cuddles than a bear, and more colors than a rainbow. Happy Ruby Anniversary.
121. Our marital bliss is enviable. So is the joy and excitement we spread around. Happy Ruby Anniversary.
122. After another year spent together I wish you happiness and kisses on our ruby jubilee. Happy Ruby anniversary.
123. As red as a ruby, as red as the love we share. Happy (Ruby) 40th Wedding Anniversary to my love.
124. I never thought life could be this good for you. I’m so lucky that I got you on this long journey. Happy 40th anniversary, my love.
125. After all these years, we still smile as one, forgive each other’s mistakes, and assist each other in being our best. Thank you. Happy 40th Wedding Anniversary.
126. As we both cut our anniversary cake and share the wine, my wish is that we walk together for eternity. Happy 40th wedding anniversary.
127. The love we share is as precious as a ruby, as flowing like water, and of the strongest bond ever known. Let’s enjoy our wonderful day in each other’s arms. Happy 40th anniversary.
40th Anniversary Quotes
129. Two minds with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one. – Jasper Forde
130. May every memory that you share Of dreams you’ve seen come true, Help make this special anniversary day A happy one, for the two of you. – John Walter Bratton
131. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy. – Marcel Proust
132. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
133. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever. – Alfred Lord Tennyson
134. “Being in a long marriage is a little bit like that nice cup of coffee every morning… I might have it every day, but I still enjoy it.” —Stephen Gaines
135. “One day, in your search for happiness, you discover a partner by your side, and you realize that your happiness has come to help you search.” —Robert Brault
136. We will never stop progressing. The time will keep on flying. We will never stop progressing. The time will keep on flying. We will never stop progressing.
137. “If you live to be 100, I hope to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you.” —Winnie the Pooh
138. “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” —Jennifer Smith
139. “You never know anyone until you marry them.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
140. “The older I get, the less time I want to spend with the part of the human race that didn’t marry me.” —Robert Brault
141. “The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds; they mature slowly.” —Peter De Vries
142. Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. – Plautus
143. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. – Robert A. Heinlein
144. The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret. – Henny Youngman
145. The secret to having a good marriage is to understand that marriage must be total, it must be permanent, and it must be equal. – Frank Pittman
146. The chances of a reunion now are less likely. I was thinking of having a 40th anniversary of the band, but now they are another band, so it’s all a bit weird. – Alvin Lee
40th Wedding Romantic Anniversary Poems
148. At this point, one year is only 1/40th the total time you’ve been married. Your next year together is only a sliver of your marriage, but we know it will be a sweet one.
149. After 40 years, what advice could I give you? You could teach a class on marriage.
150. We hope your 40th is even better than your 39th! Your marriage is older than people who are in their 30s. Does that mean you got married as babies? You don’t look that old.
151. You’ve made it to four decades, and now you’re only one more away from half a century. We hope the next decade is full of great times!
152. Congratulations on completing 40 years of a successful journey. You both made this journey look amazing!
153. The worst time was easier because of you, my love. Happy ruby wedding anniversary!
154. Who would have thought on your wedding day that 40 years later you’d be getting a card from me congratulating you on such a long marriage?
155. I can think of at least 40 examples of how your marriage inspires younger couples.
156. Today is the wedding anniversary of the two most beautiful couples I’ve ever seen. Congratulations, mom and dad! Every parent should be like you. I’ll always remember your sacrifices for us. May this day be repeated many times in your life! Happy 40th Anniversary.
157. Our lovely parents, happy 40th anniversary! You are both the best parents and the real couple. You made us believe that love can last forever. Thank you so much for raising us so well. I wish you a wonderful day!
158. Dear Mom and Dad, Seeing you two, I believe in love, have faith in marriage, and trust in friendship. You two are the ideal role for us. Happy Anniversary! May you celebrate this day together for many years. Happy 40th Anniversary.
159. Write your love poem if you can, and add some specific details about your relationship. If you need a little help getting started, these poem examples may work well.
160. “Still Progressing” Four decades later, we are still in love And we still fit each other like a glove Today is an opportunity and a blessing, And at forty years, we’re still progressing
161. “The Time Flies” Each time I look into your eyes I feel like I won a great prize We have grown old and wise And we learned to compromise Forty years we’ve been allies With you, the time flies
162. A 10th wedding anniversary marks a significant milestone for a relationship. Here are some example messages you can use in a card, text message, or a love note to your spouse.
163. These are 20th wedding anniversary wishes that you can write on a card. These poems, quotes, and messages are varied enough for you to find the perfect sentiments.
Thank you for taking the time to look through our classic selection of 40th wedding anniversary messages and quotations, which includes everything from simple congratulations to heartfelt eulogies for the pair. In honor of your parents, uncle, aunt, or any other important couple in your life, read and send them the golden wishes.
A comprehensive collection of ruby wedding anniversary wishes has been compiled for your reference and convenience as a consequence of this. It won’t be difficult for you to express yourself here, regardless of what you want to say. On the occasion of their forty-fifth wedding anniversary, we would appreciate it if you could give them your congratulations and warmest wishes. When they have their 40th wedding anniversary, your small compliments may bring them a lot of happiness.
You have the opportunity to bring a great deal of happiness into someone’s life by selecting the perfect phrases to include in their 40th wedding anniversary greeting card. If you’re sending the card to commemorate your 40th wedding anniversary, family members, or friends, we’ve compiled a list of the best wording possibilities for you to consider. We understand that it might be difficult to carve out some time to compose a message on your own now and then, but we also understand that it is critical.
40 years is a huge length of time, and their marriage serves as a model for all newlyweds who are looking for inspiration and support to continue their relationship. Wedding anniversaries are always memorable, whether it’s the first, the 25th, or the 40th anniversary of the couple’s marriage. Congratulate the happiest couple on the occasion of their wedding reception. It’s a nice touch to celebrate their special day by raising a glass in their honor and sending them a heartfelt anniversary SMS to remind them of the great time they spent together.