Inspirational Quotes About Life Struggles: When you’re going through a tough moment, it’s easy to think that you’ll never be able to experience happiness or fulfillment again. The reality is that life is challenging for everyone (and by that I mean EVERYONE), and you should know that you are not the only one dealing with these issues.
Make use of these motivational quotations about overcoming life’s challenges to restore your faith, rekindle the light inside you, and demonstrate that things will eventually get better and that this, too, shall pass.
Inspirational Quotes About Life Struggles
1. “Die with memories, not dreams.” – SiraNiVI
2. “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” — Muhammad Ali
3. “Every noble work is at first impossible” — Thomas Carlyle
4. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
5. “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” – Joseph Kennedy
6. “There are no facts, only interpretations.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
7. “At the end of hardship comes happiness.” — Unknown
8. “In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.” – Albert Einstein
9. “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” — Henry David Thoreau
10. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
11. “Just do it.” — Nike
12. “The key to life is not accumulation. It’s contribution.” — Stephen Covey
13. “Our biggest struggle as human beings is to project ourselves as something that society has deemed admirable or likable instead of being honest.” – Matthew Shultz
14. “Never regret something that once made you smile.” – Amber Deckers
15. “The only thing that can grow is the thing you give energy to.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” — Lao Tzu
17. “Success is never permanent, and failure is never final.” — Mike Ditka
18. “Happiness depends upon ourselves.” — Aristotle
19. “I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.” – Louisa May Alcott
20. “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” — Leonardo da Vinci
21. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” — W. Clement Stone
22. “To the world you may be one person; but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr Seuss
23. “Be so good they can’t ignore you.” — Steve Martin
24. “Aspire to inspire before we expire.” — Unknown
25. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” — Confucius
26. “Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds…” – Ana Claudia Antunes
27. “Nothing worth having comes easy.” — Unknown
28. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” — Henry Ford
29. “Life is like photography. You use the negatives to develop.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
30. “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi
31. “Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.” — Lou Holtz
32. “Fear is a reaction. Courage is a decision.” — Winston Churchill
33. “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.” — Vince Lombardi
34. “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.” — Buddha
35. “I think that little by little I’ll be able to solve my problems and survive.” – Frida Kahlo
36. “Good things happen to those who hustle.” — Anais Nin
37. “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. To not dare is to lose oneself.” — Soren Kierkegaard
38. “Be flexible so you can change with change.” — Bruce Lee
39. “It’s okay to not be okay as long as you are not giving up.” — Unknown
40. “Hard times don’t create heroes. It is during the hard times when the ‘hero’ within us is revealed.” – Bob Riley
41. “To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist.” – Gail Sheehy
42. “When hardships keep coming back, do not take it personal. It’s just life.” – Naide P Obiang
43. “Don’t dream your life, live your dream.” — Unknown
44. “Never regret anything that made you smile.” — Mark Twain
45. “Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.” — Les Brown
46. “The grass is greener where you water it.
47. “You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.” – Shaun Hick
48. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” — Jim Rohn
49. “Without music, life would be a mistake.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
50. “Life is a big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can.” — Danny kaye
The following are a handful of the most inspiring one-liners that I have picked up over the course of the many years that have passed since I first learned them. The following items are featured on the list, so there is no need for you to explore any further if you are looking for a fast shot of inspiration. They were of huge aid to me, and I believe that they would be to you as well if you followed the guidance that they provided to you if you listened to what they had to say.
It’s possible that not all of them will speak to you in the same way that they did to me, but to obtain the full benefit of this collection, all you need are a few that you can connect with on a basic level. Even if these quotations aren’t particularly long, it in no way indicates that they are weak in any manner in terms of strength or relevancy.
In point of fact, if you make good use of these short quotations and apply them effectively, you will have a greater emotional response as a result of them than you would if you were to read a whole book. I frequently refer back to this website whenever I find myself in need of a jolt of motivation to do an activity that I am well aware of being important but that I have been putting off. I’ve been putting off doing the work at hand since I am well aware that it is obligatory on my part.
Because I am aware that despite the fact that my capacity for self-control is an advantage, it does not have a limitless supply, it is smart for me to keep these condensed remarks with me at all times. Because different quotations will speak to me at various phases of my life in a particular way, I merely gather them all in one place and read them in the order in which they were first mentioned. This allows me to get the most out of the experience.
You have alternatives such as keeping some of the quotations on the desktop of your computer, tweeting about them, or pinning them to your Pinterest board. Every single one of them is a feasible option. If you follow these procedures, you will always be able to access these quotations whenever you find yourself in a situation where you require them. This is because you will have saved them on your computer. I would be grateful if you could let me know if there are any quick quotations that you adore but that I have neglected to add in my collection. I have compiled a lot of short quotations.