CCNA OSI Model Interview Questions
- List the layers of OSI ?
- What are the responsibilities of Data Link Layer?
- What are the responsibilities of Network Layer?
- What are the responsibilities of Transport Layer?
- Routers work at which OSI layer?
- Switches work at which OSI layer?
- What is a Window in networking terms?
- What is the role of the LLC sublayer in datalink layer?
- What is the function of the Application Layer in networking?
- What are the difference between TCP and UDP?
- What is the port no of DNS and Telnet?
- Which service use both TCP and UDP ?
- What is the port no of SMTP and POP3?
- In which layer term “Frames” is used ?
- In which layer term “Packets” is used ?
- In which layer term “Segments” is used ?
- Give some example for protocols work at Application layer ?
- What is CRC? Which layer CRC works ?
- What is the purpose of the Data Link?
- Which one is reliable – TCP or UDP ?
- What is the port number of ftp (data) and ftp?
- Which layer provides logical addressing that routers will use for path determination ?
- Which layer specifies voltage, wire speed, and pinout cables and moves bits between devices ?
- Which layer combines bits into bytes and bytes into frames, uses MAC addressing, and provide error detection ?
- Which layer is responsible for keeping the data from different applications separate on the network ?
- Which layer segments and resembles data into a data stream ?
- Which layer provides the physical transmission sof the data and handless error notification, network topology, and flow control ?
- Which Layer manages device addressing, tracks the location of devices on the network, and determine the best way to move data ?
- How Data breaks down on each layer from top to bottom ?
- MAC address works on which layer ? What are the differences of MAC sublayer and LLC sublayer?
- Which layer is responsible for converting data packets from the Data Link layer into electrical signals ?
- At which layer is routing implemented, enabling connections and path selection between two end systems. ?
- Which layer defines how data is formatted, presented, encoded,and converted for use on the network ?
- Which layer is responsible for creating, managing and terminating sessions between applications ?
- DNS uses which protocol? Why?
- Which layer is closer to the user?
- Differentiate between forward lookup and reverse lookup in DNS?
- What is IPSec?
- What is the way to establish a TCP connection?
- What is the difference between flow control and error control?
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Funny4 months ago
35 Funny Good Morning Quotes Pictures And Images Messages
Love Quotes4 months ago
117 Broken Heart Quotes And Heartbroken Sayings
Love Quotes3 months ago
28 Best Romantic Quotes That Express Your Love (With Images)
Love Quotes3 months ago
38 Sad Breakup Quotes That Will Help You Ease Your Pain
Life Quotes4 months ago
31 Relationship Quotes Pictures, Photos, Images, and Pics
Life Quotes3 months ago
31 Good Night Quotes For Her Really Cute Text Messages
Trading system2 months ago
15 Pips Forex Scalping System – very accurate trading system for Intraday
Indicators1 month ago
100 Pips Today Scalper – Free Forex Trading Indicator