Best Trading Forex 90% Accuracy High Profitability MACD-Heiken Ashi Trading System & Strategy very profitable for daily trading not a day trading.
Trading in Forex with High Profitability MACD-Heiken Ashi Trading System and Forex Strategy – This combination of MACD-Heiken Ashi is a trading system for trend following based on indicators used to Heiken Ashi, Stochastic Ratis, Infotrend, MACD-SS2009_B, Fisher-SS2009_C indicators.
Heikin–Ashi Candlesticks are based on Japanese candlesticks. Heikin–Ashi Candlesticks are combination of open-close data from the prior period and the open-high-low-close data from the current period. This combination help to reduce the noise and give better result. and confidence of the trend flow.
The Heiken-Ashi technique is very user friendly technical chart to used in real world trading in forex.
This technique should be used in combination with standard candlestick charts or other indicators to provide a technical trader the information needed to make a profitable trade.
Forex MACD-Heiken Ashi Trading Rules
MACD and Heiken Ashi Smoothed is a great tool that eliminates the price noise to help you to take the strong trade setups and hold your positions to maximize your profit.
Which Time Frame is best to trade in forex?
- Best Time Frames: H4, Daily
MetaTrader Trading Indicators
- Heiken Ashi
- Stochastic Ratis
- Fisher-SS2009_C indicators
- SHI Silvertrend
Always Add In your template
- Relative Strength Index
What time frames should you be tracking?
- Most Recommended Currency Pairs: EURUSD
Golden Rules: Always a general rule is that the longer the time frame, the more reliable the signals being given. As you drill down in time frames, the charts become more polluted with false moves and noise.
Forex trading strategies for beginners
- Forex Trading Strategies ‘Profit Forex System
- SHI Silvertrend sig alert arrows blue;
- Heiken Ashi Smooted DM blue bars;
- RatisStochastic dot blue;
- MACD SS2009 B Blue bars and above 0.7 line;
- SS2009 C Blue bars.
- Trendinfo green
- SHI Silvertrend sig alert arrows red;
- Heiken Ashi Smooted DM blue bars;
- RatisStochastic dot red;
- MACD-SS2009 B red bars and below -0.7 line;
- SS2009 C red bars.
- Treninfo red.
3 types of Forex traders
- A swing trader, who focuses on DAILY charts for his or her decisions, could use WEEKLY charts to define the primary trend and 60-minute charts to define the short-term trend.
- A day tradercould trade off of 15-Minute charts, use 60-Minute charts to define the primary trend and a five-minute chart (or even a tick chart) to define the short-term trend.
- A long-term position tradercould focus on WEEKLY charts while using MONTHLY charts to define the primary trend and daily charts to refine entries and exits.
Positive Quotes About life “Everything comes to you at the right time. Be Patient.”
Start You First trade With Demo Account
So, when you open a demo account. And Treat it as a live account and your real money. lose money with your live account so easily? If not, then do not lose with your demo account also be careful Play the Golden Rule: Never Lose money
How do I start Forex trading?
That way you can get a feel for the process and decide if trading forex is for you. When you’re consistently making good trades on demo, then you can go live with a real forex account. Here is the deal best Forex broker EXNESS
Download Best Forex Trading System Daily Profit
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Motivational Quotes3 months ago
145 Short Motivational Quotes And Inspirational Sayings To Inspire Success
Tattoos4 months ago
67 Simple Tattoo Ideas That Will Inspire You (Quote)
Motivational Quotes4 months ago
59 Motivational And Inspirational Quotes About life (Astonishing)
Good Morning3 months ago
28 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
Life Quotes4 months ago
59 Relationship Quotes to Reignite Your Love
Good Morning2 months ago
28 Amazing Good Morning Images Quotes with Beautiful Images
Funny1 month ago
79 Funny Quotes And Sayings Short funny Words
Love Quotes4 weeks ago
117 Broken Heart Quotes And Heartbroken Sayings