Now we need to find a point of entry into the market, starting with the timeframes:
“M30 – H1”, and currency pairs: “EURUSD”, “GBPUSD”, “AUDUSD”, “USDJPY”, “USDCHF”,
“USDCAD”, “EURAUD”, “NZDUSD”.
The signal on the sale and purchase.
1) The signal should correspond to arrows on a vertical with the lower indicators.
2) Pressure indicator of currency pairs – gives very good signals for BAY and SELL. As it is possible to determine: what currency pair is rising or falling. All volute pegged to the dollar USD.
If the USD goes up, other currencies are falling relative to each other.
3) trend indicator, which determines the strength of the direction of movement BAY or SELL.
4) The indicator of trading sessions, which displays the time on the chart:
the beginning and end of sessions.
5) This indicator displays on the chart levels: support and resistance. The thicker the line, the more difficult it is to break.
That’s all: “Good luck in trading on the forex market.”
Free Download Profitable Strategy.rar