WinSetupFromUSB lightweight utility creates multiboot USB disk with any version of Windows setup since 2000/XP, boot various Linux flavors, as well as antivirus boot cd many other . This utility helps to a whose main purpose is to install Operating Systems using a formatted USB drive. WinSetupFromUSB is perfect for anyone who wants a faster and much more features needed their Pendrive..
Features added Latest Version WinSetupFromUSB
- added better handling of illegal characters for Linux/Other ISO source file name
- added advanced option for adding persistence partition for Linux sources. Each source has its own persistence space associated with it
- added better handling for Kon-Boot, source is to be added as ISO file using the Linux/Other ISO option
- added advanced option to add custom folder with boot critical drivers for NT6 sources (Vista and later). These drivers are added in boot.wim and loaded with DrvLoad before start of Setup, scratch space is increased accordingly. Only drivers for present devices will be loaded. Use it to add USB, SATA/SCSI or Chipset/USB drivers for example. Loaded drivers will be staged and available to the OS being installed. For non boot-critical drivers (Lan, WLan, Video etc.), have a look here
- added internal check for NT6 sources with multiple boot.wim, only default osloader entry in BCD store and the corresponding boot.wim will be added
- fixed errors when USB disk was initially prepared with the auto-format option, and on next run of the program it may complain about missing MBR and partition table, More feature from Author Site.