Clash of Clans vs. Game of War — Which Is Better? Clash of Clans and Game of War are currently the #1 and #2 highest grossing games on Apple and Google’s app stores respectively.
Clash of clans
From rage-filled Barbarians with glorious mustaches to pyromaniac wizards, raise your own army and lead your clan to victory! Build your village to fend off raiders, battle against millions of players worldwide, and forge a powerful clan with others to destroy enemy clans.
A network connection is also required.
Build your village into an unbeatable fortress
Raise your own army of Barbarians, Archers, Hog Riders, Wizards, Dragons and other mighty fighters
Battle with players worldwide and take their Trophies
Join together with other players to form the ultimate Clan
Fight against rival Clans in epic Clan Wars
Build 18 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
Discover your favorite attacking army from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
Defend your village with a multitude of Cannons, Towers, Mortars, Bombs, Traps and Walls
Fight against the Goblin King in a campaign through the realm
This is a freemium game Clash of Clans hit the App Store in its full 1.7 release on June 13th 2012, after spending some time in closed beta.
Clash of Clans represents a tentative but significant step towards changing this, though it’s a step that few take the time to recognise. See, Clash of Clans asks you to be good at the game as well as patient, and for that it deserves recognition.
Clans asks you to build a village and populate it with everything the warring tribe you’re leading might need. A town hall for leadership, a gold mine for money, an army camp to hold your warriors, an Elixir collector to gather up this additional resource from the ether – pretty soon you’ve got plenty of architectural work to be getting on with.
As you build and expand your small camp into a burgeoning fortress you unlock more building types, but never enough to weigh you down with choices. Hit a high enough level and you can take over the Clan Castle, allowing you to forge allegiances with other players, upgrade your barracks, and create different types of unit.
So you upgrade your Barracks and after a while you have Giants and Wall Breakers. Now you can smash through those same walls with a well-placed bomb, and your Giants are dismantling cannons with ease.
Next you’ll find that having overwhelming numbers just isn’t going to cut it – you’ll need to specifically think where and when you’ll deploy troops, and how they’re going to interact with the enemy camps.
There’s even narrative justification for these systems of play, should you need it. You’re wrangling a riotous clan, of course you don’t have complete control over all your troops, but you can give general orders as their chief.
This, of course, is all training for when you first get raided by another real-life player. The first time you see your base wiped out, you’ll watch the replay to see how it happened, rebuild, and perhaps shore up certain areas of your base. Then it’s time to train troops and go show them who’s boss.
The pressure to continue formulating better defences or more deadly forms of attack keeps you coming back, and the well-calibrated match-making system ensure you’ll never grow too frustrated or bored.
Occasionally, the game will mistake you scrolling across your camp as you wanting to move a building, which can be a pain. And it’s quick to boot, but seems to reset the loading process whenever you return to the iPhone’s home screen and then jump back in.
Game of War
Join the ULTIMATE battle for domination of the Kingdom in Game of War – Fire Age! PLAY FOR FREE in the most addicting, interactive Action Strategy MMO GAME!
– Play & chat with millions of Online Players from around the world in 32 different languages – all in real-time.
– Be part of a Global Alliance where you can make friends, co-op with Alliance members & become the all-powerful King!
– Train vast armies to lead into action packed battles & watch the fighting in real-time on the stunning World Map.
– Attack & conquer the Wonder to become the King! Use your power to give special Titles to your Friends & Enemies in the Kingdom!
– Talk & strategize with your Alliance & friends in Chat – Alliance Chat, 1-on-1 Chat, or Chat with the Entire World.
– Team up & join Forces with friends or smack-talk & burn your enemies!
– Forge diplomatic alliances to Conquer enemies & become the most POWERFUL Alliance in the Kingdom!
– Build & Customize your Empire – Upgrade buildings, walls & weapons to strengthen your Empire.
– Train, level-up and deck out your Hero – Craft legendary weapons and embed them with powerful Gems to rise above the competition!
Game of War is built on a framework that is very similar to multiplayer mobile strategy games that have come before it. That’s games as in plural, because companies like Kabam have made multiple titles that thrive on the very same formula. You play the part of a king, attempting to build the most powerful kingdom possible in a game world full of other players with the exact same aim.
Naturally, there’s also a military aspect to the game as well. You’ll need defensive structures and traps to hold onto what’s yours, plus troops to attack other cities for renown and plunder. Leading the charge is a hero unit who can be leveled up to buff up the rest of your army, and can even have weapons and armor crafted for him
Game of War: Fire Age takes some important steps toward something truly revolutionary, but it lacks the gameplay advances to make it all the way there. It’s likely to appeal to the same players who enjoyed the games that preceded it, yet it feels like a missed opportunity for everyone else.
“I found Game of War – Fire Age more engaging than its closest analogue, Clash of Clans” – NY Times review
5/5 “I love strategic RPG games like this. I first started off with Clash Of Clans and wondered if there was anything as similar to this and found Game Of War. It’s easy to get started with and addictive.”
- 51 Inspirational Quotes On Moving Forward Images
- 31 Inspirational God Quotes with Images
- 35 Good Morning Wishes My Love
- 35 Best Happy Quotes – Inspiring Happiness Quotes
- 117 Funny Happy Birthday Memes
- 52 Good Morning Wishes With Rose
- 21 Best Sad Quotes – Quotes & Sayings About Sadness
- 30 Of The Good Morning Quotes And Images
- 28 Forgiveness Quotes For Letting Go Of Sadness And Depression
- 28 Cute Love Quotes For Him – Best Quotes for Him
- 55 Love Quotes That Will Encourage Love In Your Life
- 56 Birthday Wishes For Friends – Happy Birthday Quotes
- 30 Best Birthday Wishes for Lover | Messages, Wishes and Greetings
- 28 Best Good Morning Flowers images
- 26+ Good Morning Messages, Wishes & Quotes
- 31 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes with Beautiful Images
- 28 Best Life Quotes That’ll Motivate You to Live a Beautiful Life
- Top 35 Funny Minions Quotes of the Week
- 35 Best Tattoos Ideas That Will Inspire You
- 30 Motivational Quotes to make it an Awesome day!